2/06/2019

1st YEAR OF ESO: BLOGS

Hi guys!

We are going to publish your favourite pictures and descriptions. We will read and improve them in class so don't be afraid of making mistakes. Please feel welcome to leave any comments on your classmates' descriptions. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

xoxo Amalia

1st Entry: Candela




My name’s Candelas and I’m twelve. I’m from Spain. I live in a flat with my mum, dad and sister.We also have one dog.

In my free time, I do lots of things, for example I play the guitar and do gymnastics. I also crazy about sports. Every day I do different sports such as football or basketball. Most of all, I love water sports like scuba diving or swim. I do Scuba diving in summer at  the sea. I love it.

In this photo I’m with my friends Katia and Michael and we’re watching a very funny movie. Katia is watching the movie and it’s the blonde girl, Michael is getting popcorn for eat and laughing for the movie and it’s the boy with green sweater. I'm the girl who has a drink in her hands and it’s going to drinking soda.

2nd Entry: Ana 



Today, it’s a fantastic day, because me and my family are going to walk a mountain and we are going to see it’s animals, it’s plants and it’s landscape.
First, we are looking mountains surround us and in front us. Also we can see that there are little and medium rocks in the floor but we can walk normally. Also, there is a path and we walk by it.
On the right, we are seeing a little but large river. It’s water is a colour mix between white, green and brown. Also, the river is surrounded by rocks; the colour’s rocks is varied, there are white, brown, black…
On the left, we are seeing more rocks, but this rocks are bigger than the rocks that there are in the river.
Unfortunately, we aren’t seeing any animal but we are seeing a beautiful landscape. We are seeing the snow and the mountains that also have many rocks. Fortunately, there is no fog.




No comments:

Post a Comment